This week I did a creation station with lego and I made the zip line the thing I found
hard has to find the place to put it all on and to find the zip the best bit is the working
zip line. And Joe was in a basket sliding down.
Tuesday, 17 March 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Were all equal
This week for Play, Make, Create we listen to We are all equal, it's a story about whether your big or small they have their advantages...
-
Whetu Catapult Challenge The things that I used to make my catapult were popsicle sticks rubber bands and a spoon To make my catapult...
-
This week for Play, Make, Create we listened to Twig. I worked with Ben to complete this task. We made a shirt and socks and a bright stick...
-
Week 1 Reflection What has been my highlight this week catching up with my friends and playing tigy tigy manhunt and seaweed What w...


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletenice detial christian and I like how you put the shrak and sword-fish
ReplyDeletenice lego creation christian like how you did it with lego.
ReplyDeleteJoseph
nice work I really like it!!
ReplyDelete